About Crews Subaru
Serving Summerville, SC
At our dealership, we are dedicated to providing our customers with top-tier automotive service. When you shop at Crews Subaru, you'll discover such conveniences as:
- OEM Subaru parts
- Subaru-trained service technicians
- Extensive inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff devoted to great customer service
We have proudly served the Charleston area for more than twenty years with the best in both customer and automotive service. Everyone has someone who takes care of their taxes, medical needs, dental hygiene and even fitness. Well, Crews Subaru of Charleston wants to be your friend in the car business. We have all the latest Subaru models, ready and waiting for you take out for a test-drive, and we also have a large selection of quality, pre-owned vehicles, as well. At our Parts and Service Departments, we offer a wide range of top-quality tire brands at competitive prices, and our expert technicians will complete your vehicle's service in the timeliest and most cost-efficient manner possible. We'd love for you to visit us and experience our outstanding service for yourself!
Traveling To Crews Subaru
From Summerville, SC
Traveling to Crews Subaru from Summerville, SC, will take you less than 20 minutes! Head northwest on County Road S-10-65 toward N Main St. Take your first right onto US-17/N Main St. and drive for two miles. From here, merge onto I-26 E via the ramp to Charleston, and in about six miles, take exit 205B to merge onto US-78 E toward Goose Creek. Next, merge onto US-52 E via the ramp to Charleston and you'll find us on your right in about a mile and a half. We look forward to serving our Summerville, SC, customers soon!
|A small town with big charm, Summerville, SC, is home to nearly 44,000 residents. It was first settled in 1785, following the American Revolutionary War, and development kicked in when plantation owners from Charleston began visiting the area to avoid insects and swamp fever. Summerville officially became a town in 1847. Since 1941, the town has played host to the annual Flowertown Festival, the largest arts and crafts festival in the state of South Carolina. This festival, which is held the first weekend of April in Azalea Park, is one of the most popular attractions for locals and visitors alike.|
Summerville, SC, is filled with culture with a variety of historical sites, shopping, museums and entertainment for both visitors and locals to enjoy.
- Summerville Dorchester Museum
- The Flowertown Players at the James F. Dean Community Theatre
- Annual Flowertown Festival
- Azalea Park: A 12-acre oasis in the heart of Summerville. Peaceful paths, statuary, ponds, fountains and tennis courts are just a stroll away.
- The Henry Timrod Library: An important fixture in the community since its 1897 beginning and now housed in a charming 1915 building in the historic district, the library now has more than 40,000 volumes.
- Colonial Dorchester State Historic Site: A nationally significant archaeological site on the Ashley River containing the remains of a colonial era village.