About Crews Subaru of Charleston
Serving James Island
At our dealership, we are dedicated to providing our customers with top-tier automotive service. When you shop at Crews Subaru of Charleston, you'll discover such conveniences as:
- OEM Subaru parts
- Subaru-trained service technicians
- Extensive inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff devoted to great customer service
We have proudly served the Charleston area for more than twenty years with the best in both customer and automotive service. Everyone has someone who takes care of their taxes, medical needs, dental hygiene and even fitness. Well, Crews Subaru of Charleston wants to be your friend in the car business. We have all the latest Subaru models, ready and waiting for you take out for a test-drive, and we also have a large selection of quality, pre-owned vehicles, as well. At our Parts and Service Departments, we offer a wide range of top-quality tire brands at competitive prices, and our expert technicians will complete your vehicle's service in the timeliest and most cost-efficient manner possible. We'd love for you to visit us and experience our outstanding service for yourself!
Traveling To Crews Subaru of Charleston
From James Island
Traveling to Crews Subaru of Charleston from James Island, SC, will take you less than 30 minutes! From downtown, head west on Old Summer House Road and take a right onto Harbor View Road. Then, take the Downtown/South Carolina 30 E ramp and merge onto James Island Expressway. After about a mile and half, continue onto Calhoun St. and turn left onto Courtenay Drive. Take the third right onto Cannon St., then continue onto Septima Clark Parkway. Continue onto Interstate 26 W and, after 12 miles, take exit 209A-209B for Ashley Phosphate Rd/US-52 toward Goose Creek/Moncks Corner, followed by exit 209A on the left for US-52 toward Goose Creek/Moncks Corner. After a mile, continue on the ramp and merge onto US-52 W/Rivers Ave. Go a mile further, then make a U-turn and we will be located on the right. We look forward to serving our James Island, SC, customers soon!
James Island, SC, is part of Charleston County and the Charleston-North Charleston-Summerville metropolitan area. The island is described as semi-rural, since the urban sprawl of Charleston has developed some of the beaches and marshlands. The area is home to some of the most coveted real estate in the area, as well.
James Island is often hailed as one of the most beautiful areas in the state and the country. Just a short drive from Charleston, SC, visitors can take in the beautiful beaches and parks, while still taking advantage of the vibrant food and nightlife of Charleston.
- Folly Beach
- James Island County Park
- Charleston Municipal Golf Course
- Avenue of Oaks: Visitors can walk along this scenic part of Riverland Terrance and enjoy the oak trees, which are more than 100 years old.
- The Terrace Theater: This art-house theater plays the latest indie flicks and serves more than 50 beverages, including wine and beer, and fun treats like gelato, gourmet chocolate and more.
- The USS Yorktown: After being decommissioned post World War II, the USS Yorktown became an antisubmarine carrier during the Vietnam War, which earned her five battle stars. Now this historic ship is open as a museum only 20 minutes from James Island.