"You've Got a Friend in the Car Business"
Crews Subaru of Charleston is seeking unique individual that understands and can relay technology to customers. The individual we seek will be technically savvy and possess exceptional customer handling skills.
Successful candidate will:
This is a full time position with salary and bonus commensurate with experience and performance. We offer paid training, a full benefit package, including health and dental, and a matching 401K program.Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crews Subaru has an immediate opening for an experienced automotive technician.
Did you know: Subaru, the automotive division of Fuji Heavy Industries , is on a terrific growth trajectory. It's eyeing 1 million vehicles in annual sales in the not-too-distant future, and Crews Subaru of Charleston is the only Subaru Dealership in the Low Country.
This is a great place to work -
· State of the art facility and equipment, with full climate control year round.
· At Crews Subaru, you will be joining a highly skilled group that's great to work with.
· Factory training provided for all technicians, guaranteed.
· Competitive wages & benefits including health/dental, 401K, life, paid vacations, holidays and personal time.
· We work Monday through Friday - we are closed on the weekends.
· Experience is required - Subaru knowledge is helpful, but not necessary.
· A background check and drug test are part of the hiring process. EOE.
· Email your resume and work history, to email@example.comWe are busy and looking to hire now!